Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A PLACE CALLED THE ACURA DEALER? THEY SELL GOOD QUALITY STUFF, IN STOCK, AND GOOD PRICES WITHOUT SHIPPING. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE THEM A TRY, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINIoN. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
95SilverBullet on Feb/13/06 said:
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A PLACE CALLED THE ACURA DEALER? THEY SELL GOOD QUALITY STUFF, IN STOCK, AND GOOD PRICES WITHOUT SHIPPING. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE THEM A TRY, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINIoN. GOOD LUCK

they charge too much. sorry for the caps :(

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shadowhunter on Feb/13/06 said:
If you need them immediatly... why not go down to a parts store close to your house and just pick them up..? It's not like we drive ferarris or something.
LOL! good point! :)
but i thought the parts store charges too much. hell, they wanted 25 bones for an air filter! :WTF:

:(

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
so are you looking for used drive belts or something?

·
Registered
991 Posts
I bought them from the parts store and it was around $30 for the 90-day warranty type. I bought them from Advance. My friend has been using them for a few years and they are still in good shape on his CRX.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
^^^^^^I second that opinion, this isn't something that you do often, so just do it right the first time. Suck it up and buy the OEM belts, and chances are you'll not be buying them again for the entire time you own this car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.