Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy the dimmer switch, trunk shocks to hold the trunk open and the hood latch to keep the hood open. Anyone have these?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I have a dimmer for a gen2 free if you want it. you have to come get it though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My fault, I forgot to specify which generation. I'm looking for 3rd generation parts. Thanks though man, you know ne1 parting out their stuff?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I know what gen you have, I clicked on your profile before I responded so I could give you the best answer possible (that's why I put gen 2). What YOU should do is check out if they are the same( they might be...) and if you come out to VB in the future I'll give it to you.
cool?
Do I know anyone parting out? No. I usually go Junkyard Hopping every month though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I completely forgot about the profile. Deerrr ;)

I've actually called a few junkyards here in Richmond but nothing. My next step is to call the junkyards down there to see if I can find anything. I'm actually going back down there tonight to visit my girl for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
actually, i have all three of the things you need off a 94 ls. i'm in NJ, so its up to you whether you want to come pick it up or just have me ship. wouldnt be heavy, but the trunk things are long. i think i paid too much for the car so i'm gonna try to make back as much money as i can. let me know how much you'll pay for these things including shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts