Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys.... alright my friends cd player just got stolen out of his 95 SE. i would like to find a stock cd player or an aftermarket cd player for a cheap resonable price. i am located in washington state at 98390. please any help would be nice. driving without tunes is unbareable. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
779 Posts
i got a JVC El-Kameleon (kd-lx3) cdplayer with remote. it DOESN'T play cd's right now though but the radio works fine. im sure that it is fixable but i just went ahead and got a new one. it also has the wire harness for the teg so it should fit in nice. $45?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for post inte94gra.... i'll keep it in mind but i really wanna find one that plays cd's ya know. i know some fellow TI members gotta have some stock cd players sittin around or somethin. thank you tho again and i will keep it in mind

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a 6 disc cd changer that connects to the stock deck or an Alpine MBUS deck. Also I am only asking $100 shipped. So if you find a stock deck with tape but want a CD then this may be cheaper.

flip.

·
Registered
418 Posts
here is a link to a pioneer deck outta my teg that I just posted last night. I'd like 75 for it.

pm if interested.

Link

scroll to see more pics, just the harness shows up first, I gotta fix that :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll sell you my stock cd player for $60 shipped and it's in excellent condition. It came out of my 2000 gs that I just sold. It also has the little box under the cd player.

Matt

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
integra_guy on Feb/26/04 said:
Quote: vdog0531 on Feb/26/04thanks flipsoft i need someone to offer a stock deck first!!!
have you check ebay? I seen 3 a few weeks ago
jdm cd player
[/quote]

The Gather's radio is actually pretty sweet! I have the newer version of them, it's silver in color...i forget who makes it..Pioneer i think.But, anyways, in my personal opinion, it plays music louder and clearer than my old Alpine 7861

·
Registered
739 Posts
I've got a CD/MP3/FM+AM player that has been sitting around my garage ever since I bought my integra in June. I used it for about 3 months, it works great!

You can burn mp3 files on a cd (fits about 200) and have a huge selection of tracks on just one cd... It's nasty.

It's 25Wx4 and I have all the wires. Has a detachable faceplate. It's a great deck.

I'll let it go for 85 bucks plus shipping.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
mattb on Feb/26/04 said:
here is a link to a pioneer deck outta my teg that I just posted last night. I'd like 75 for it.

pm if interested.

Link

scroll to see more pics, just the harness shows up first, I gotta fix that :p
75 shipped?

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have the stock cd player out of my 97 gs-r
how does 40 + s/h sound?

·
Registered
910 Posts
i have an aiwa cdc-127. am fm radio and cd player. $60 shipped. pretty nice cd player. works perfectly, comes with harnest and cage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts