Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im looking for a pair of carbon fiber altezza tails for my third gen integra. if theyre scratched, thats alright. let me know if youre willing to let them go. i also have a almost new rockford fosgate HE2 sub, and a qlogic box for it i can trade one or the other for, or trade + money.t

hanks

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
here ya go man... i want to get rid of these. i sold my teg and i never even got to put them on. they were painted with krylon stained glass red and then polished with 3M and then Klasse aio and 2 coats of Klasse sg. make me an offer. i am located in washington and i am willing to ship... they are already boxed.'

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey onefastgsr i tried a PM but it was too full, so ill ask you here! how much are you asking for them, and do ya have any pics?thanks man!

-dan

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
i have some carbon fiber tail lights!!! the apc ones. they are in great condition!!! ill sell them super cheap cuz i dont want them anymore BUT i have to go to the body shop and wont find out prolly for about a couple days if i can remove them and if the car is still mine and not totaled!!! pm me if you are interested and ill show you pictures if you want!!! but like i said, it is not official yet if i can!!! but ill go and find out in the next few days for you, just let me know if you are interested, thanks!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.