Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone has an extra set of bump stop i'll buy itfrom you,or anyone know where to get it online pls pm, its for gen3.
called the dealer and they have to order it and its too expensive.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Doesnt energy suspension sell a pack of them??? You might want to look into that, I could swear I saw them before and the price was under 50 all the way around.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Energy suspension doesn't sell bumpstop, you might be thinking about motor mount inserts?

I recently got 4 brand new ones for about 60 bucks shipped. It had to be special ordered too. They're arn't parts that people replace often, hardly ever.

AcuraParts247.com

·
Registered
470 Posts
GreenMachine on Feb/13/04 said:
Energy suspension doesn't sell bumpstop, you might be thinking about motor mount inserts?

I recently got 4 brand new ones for about 60 bucks shipped. It had to be special ordered too. They're arn't parts that people replace often, hardly ever.

AcuraParts247.com
i just checked out their site and the do sell bump stops. i dont know what they are made for or if they can be "modified" to fit an integra... maybe they come in different shapes and sizes and you can find the one that best fits your car. good luck either way though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.