Team Integra Forums banner

WTB: Brand new transmission

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  MasterP_Nice 
#1 ·
My friend is looking to buy a brand new hydro GSR or Type R transmission. He wants to go the new route since we have not had much luck with used transmissions recently and he wants the transmission to come without some other car's vin on it. A few years ago you could pick up a brand new, complete ITR transmission for ~$1400-1500 but those don't seem to be available any longer. Do you guys know of any dealer sites or vendors where we can still source these?

Our last resort is to get a used one and send it out to synchrotech/gearspeed/etc but the costs of a core + rebuild is not cheap. Of course, if someone here is selling a rebuilt/new/slightly used GSR/Type R transmission with proper documentation, feel free to post it here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

#6 · (Edited)
Update, found the part numbers for the brand new manual transmissions:

20011-P80-A52 -LS

20011-P80-J41 -Type R

20011-P80-V42 - GSR

According to the site, "See Part#20011-P80-J41 for Integra 3-Dr Type-R and Part#20011-P80-V42 for all GS-R models"

For reference, all 3 models are ~$2300 right now. This is the price range I was expecting :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.