Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a b18b1 head. I have many things to offer so hit me up. If you are looking for parts I can get you a sweet ass deal in trade. also looking for turbo cams for that LS.

Peace.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Why do you want turbo cams? From all I've read, the stock cams seem to do the best? For your head, you are much better off port and polishing it then changing your cam profile.

Anyway, I only know one set of turbo cams, and they are from Crower, and coincidently, this guy is selling a set:

Click

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got a b18b1 head a may can sell what would you give me i live in TN!(95 integra with around 55,000)!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
If you arently looking to buy it immedietly i am doing an ls/vtec within the next month or so, so ill be having my b18b1 head for sale around then. It will prolly have around 85k miles (pretty low for a honda head.) Also if you are looking for any other parts ill be taking off the manifold and injectors/fuel rail, so if you want the whole shabang then I think i might be able to work something out. In reference to your trade I am looking for aem gsr cai, itr pistos w/ rings, and an itr intake cam.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found two heads already. thanks for the offers guys.

timpac167. If you knew anything about how the cams work and knew anything about my car you would know that I am well beyond what my stock head can do. I am at 400hp to the wheels right now and just put a bigger turbo and bigger intercooler on it.

I need bigger cams to take my powerband all the way up to peak for drag racing as well as up to 8K in rev.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
xrtdac on Feb/26/04 said:
I found two heads already. thanks for the offers guys.

timpac167. If you knew anything about how the cams work and knew anything about my car you would know that I am well beyond what my stock head can do. I am at 400hp to the wheels right now and just put a bigger turbo and bigger intercooler on it.

I need bigger cams to take my powerband all the way up to peak for drag racing as well as up to 8K in rev.
Cool, sorry didn't know. Good luck with your cams. Why not just get custom grinds from Crower?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no that would be insanely expensive.

·
Registered
117 Posts
imma bring this post back to life...
xrtdac i got a question for you. if your looking for cams and going to rev it to 8000rpm, with the LS low rod ratio how does or how will your car handle at that rpm? is that all that safe???

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
going with cran turbo cams and my change in bore helped in the ratio to help making revving up further safer expeciallly with the valvetrain upgrades.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
should be putting the head on tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts