Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im looking for a ride for my fiancee. Mainly looking for a g3 teg. Willing to check out other cars as well. Needs to be an automatic and the a/c needs to work. Please no run arounds as I have cash and am ready to buy a car. Have between 3-3.5k for the right car. Will subtract for rust etc. Looking to stay within a 4-5 hr drive from cincinnati too. Let me know what you have if you have anything. Thanks!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
got one in OKC

·
Registered
668 Posts
hah, no not really. time is an issue, i know it's a stretch but just letting you know.

94 LS, 81K miles
black paint but its going bad
theres a rusted dent in the back
JP vizages body kit
automatic
gotta fix the ICV to fix idle but otherwise no other problems

·
Registered
51 Posts
1996 se auto cold air completely stock
118k miles everything was replaced at 105k
new belts timing alt ps ac
all hoses
all gaskets yes all of them
fresh valve job
---------------------------------------------------------
custom add ons
2 10in fiberglass sub boxes "they look like part of the trunk
7in touch screen monitor in air vents "i have a stock replacment vents also"
---------------------------------------------------------
items that need tlc
driver window rattles when its cracked
driver seat has a 1/2in tear on the bump
door dings on passanger side

asking a firm 3800

·
Registered
857 Posts
i have a 1998 integra rs hatchback. has 128k miles on it, willing to intall stock bumpers on it if you would like. car looks great besides the bodykit and the small dent on the driver door. engine runs great and is very clean. only modification besides the body kit is the halo projector headlights. interior is kept very well maintained. i don't think buffalo ny is too far from you, but i might be able to drive a little ways if you're truely interested in buying it. stock bumpers are at my parents in MI, so if you want it and put down a small deposit i can drive there and put them on it on a day off. stock front bumper has a 6-8 inch crack in it which is the reason i got the bodykit (playing around with the insurance money). payoff on my car is 3850, so as long as you can make it, you can take this off my hands

edit: link to the fs thread

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 1999 Integra LS with about 96K on it (dark green). It is an automatic and runs absolutely beautifully. It has power windows, locks, and moonroof, AND all leather interior (tan). I just did new brakes, pads, plugs, and wires. I'm not sure if you would still beinterested, but it does have a rebuilt title due to a theft. Let me know if you are interested, and I am in Cleveland Ohio.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.