Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
96GiSaR: are they 5x114.3?? I'd pay to ship them depending on how much they are.

Midwesta: Cheap is...up to roughly $500 lol.

Hmstyper: i actually can get some black racing wheels in the exact size i need 15x7 5x114.3 near me locally at a shop but they are gonna cost me like around $650 for all 4

i just need some track rims that are 15x7. i know the kosei k1s are and also the team dynamics and a couple others but they all start gettin a little too much out of the range and i cant find any used for sale

reason i need 15s is because i have 4 brand spankin new old style rt215 azenis sittin waitin in 205-50-15s ;)

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Since the Azenis have pretty stiff sidewalls, you "may" be able to get away with mazda millenia wheels. 11.5lbs each and can be bought for usually around $200.

I don't know if you're autocrossing or using them on a road course, but changing the width of wheels in AutoX may not keep you in the same class... if that matters to you at all.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am going be usin them for a HPDE road course so everyone has been tellin me to try and find a 7", the millenias are 6" i believe but i have been thinkin about those too. its my first road course so i dont really care about classes ect for now just want to go out and have fun basically, and i have thought about puttin the tires on my stock itr rims also. but i dont really know if i want to put the azenis on them for my daily driving around , i guess it wouldnt be that bad. i might try and pick up a set of itr rims also tony. thanks guys for the advice

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Hey Mark, I'll be in town for the weekend, how about I monkey wrench your car and put my 4 lugger and you gimme your 5 lugger for the auto-x season.

I'll even give you my 12lb 15X6.5 Flik rimz, muahahah.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.