Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago i hit some ice and cracked the hell out of my front end, literally in half because of the cold and the urethane got real brittle i guess. But anyways, I am in dire need of any front bumper to cover it up. Preferably milano red, but honestly..if the price is right, i'll take anything. If i have to, i'll buy a fiberglass front end but it has to be used, meaning it was installed, drilled and fit damn decent to really good. The last thing i need is a rush bumper that doesnt even fit. Anyone PM me or leave a reply and lemme know whatcha got. Thanks to anyone that helps me out in this time of need because im going nuts driving without a front bumper to work, its embarassing AND illegal. Thanks again.

·
Registered
964 Posts
i believe you have to call the toll free # for the front bumper // RUPACE > did you order a front bumper from the site? wow i mean 88$ primed , sounds nuts.. is it OEM , even with the integra indent .. also , what about ordering a 98+ front bumper , from my 95 ... wouldnt i just need headlights off a 98+

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, thanks to everyone who replied and tried to help me out, i really appreciate it. I ended up getting my original bumper back for 20 bucks so i cant pass that one up. Again..thanks to everyone. Take care.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Although i have the one posted above, its a little roughed up. So im still looking for a MILANO RED 94-97 bumper, please PM me with anything you guys have. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts