Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for any 92-95 integra thats good looking and has some mods i looking to spend no more then 6000. i live in ohio so if your close drop me a line thanks
jordan

·
Registered
68 Posts
I know my car is out of your price range but it has a fair about of mods to it...and it's a east coast car so no one in your area will know the car. I'm thinking about about selling mine around 11g's...low miles and a good deal of bolt on work. jdm front end...95 teg. just thought I'd share

·
Registered
897 Posts
u should try and get a g3...u'll like them much more.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
mine is for sale!
$7000.00
95 se. no mods though. B18B and steel wheels. also auto. and no leather just cloth from 98' someone stole my leathers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Jiggy, why would he like a G3 much more? You sayin that G3's are better than G2's? I see how it is, people always gotta be hatin'.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've got a 95 LS, with a few mods, but its clean, looks like a gsr now except for the emblem, sideskirts and modling has been painted, along with a WW 3 piece wing, and complete with 95 gsr rims, CAI and exhaust, I'm lookin for about 9 g's. Nothing is wrong with the car, but Im actually thinking about buying a fellow TI members car as well. I have about 88,000 miles on the car, I dropped about $3 gs worth of mods, also have an audio system(alpine sub, pioneer deck, infinity speakers, kenwood amp)

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Don't say get a G3 or a G2 you will like it much better. Its all a matter of what you like better. He stated that he knew there was a difference between the 92 and 95, so he must like both. He just wants to know where to find one. Personally I like all TEGS 1st Gen to 3rd Gen. They are all great in different ways. Yes I have a G3 If I had a G2 Id love it the same, G1 id still love it. As for the question, Ebay,Cars.com,autotrader,and buy/sell/trade forum on here =) Good luck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back you guys but i just bought a 1990 ls. but thank you
P.S if you know of anyone that wants to trade for a 1994 ls 4 door tell them to hit me up
E-mail address is [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts