Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some aftermarket parts for my integra LS. Do you have any parts for me. Just tell me what you have.
Help me out.

Later,
Garin

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I need some money for my wallet. Do you have any money for me? just tell me how much you have.
Help me out.
Later,
Terry

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Dude no need to be nasty. If there is somthing you need then put WTB (want to buy) xxxxx (the parts you want) than every one who wants to sell parts will look. if you read your topic title it says "Aftermarket LS parts!!!" which means to me "Aftermarket LS parts FOR SALE!!!"

Just pointing out the silliness of your first post.
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!

·
Registered
645 Posts
i hve a set of 404 agressive cams from crower, they go like for 415 new, i'm selling them for 300 plus shipping brand new never used. also i have a dry nos system used like for 2 months, complete including the bottle and everything else that is need it to run.300 plus shipping.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I fixed the title. Hopefully this clears up the confusion. In the future, please specify what you're looking for.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Thanks BlueTeg.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry didnt mean to sound mean i just thought you were being smart about it. I should of been more specific about what i wanted but i was wondering what kind of stuff and deals you people had to offer. Thanks.

Later,
Garin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts