Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a AEM intake. Preferably a CAI but Short Rams are welcome if the price is right. I'm trying to find a red one, but again, if the price is right I will take it. It must have everything that was included from the factory. All the clamps and hoses and such. Filter must be usable.

I need the prices shipped to 01752.

Thank you.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What type of engine you got? I'm putting in a Turbonetics t3/t4 turbo kit mid march, and will have a CAI from AEM ready to get rid of. I've got the 97 LS non-VTEC motor, and we can work something out if you're interested. Its in great shape and has only been used for about 5 months. Works fine, sounds great.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Why not just buy one on ebay? You won't find that much difference in an AEM intake than a generic ebay one. Should run you about 40 dollars shipped to wherever for a CAI.

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
I agree with Paul. As long as you get the right diameter, there's absolutely no need to buy an AEM or Injen. You're just paying for the name.

If you want to do it right IMO, get a Comptech Icebox.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.