Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i've done the autotrader, carsdirect, ebay... all those gigs..

From this experience I've found really no integra suitable/availible for me. (I called like every one on autotrader and the ads are all outdated and the cars are already sold..)

Because i'm POOR, I can only budget around 6000 or so...

Does anyone have any advice/places/knowledge of where finding an integra would be possible around here? I'm willing to travel around 100-150 miles to find one

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

At this point there's no other car that I want except a Teg..

Also (forgot to mention this previously) I'm pursuing the newer integra model (94 and up)

·
Registered
171 Posts
there is a guy on the street nect to me who has a gen3 teg for sale, exhaust/rims/lowered the works for 6300 if you wan ti can get all the details

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Morti on Jan/30/06 said:
there is a guy on the street nect to me who has a gen3 teg for sale, exhaust/rims/lowered the works for 6300 if you wan ti can get all the details

can you possibly snag a pic or two? details would be great as well

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just look around http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/ and that is local sales...you can also find alot of parts for sale on there that is decently priced. HTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.