Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my teg was recently masacred. Worst part is, i think it was some of my friends. I was partying at my friends house and i got superwasted, and being the responsible citizen that i am i decided to crash at his house. Something i do all the time. Well anyway, a couple of tha guys kept asking me to use my car to go buy beer, i just laughed at the question and went upstairs. Next morning i wake up and my car is gone. I reported it stolen, greatfully my teg had already been found. But, it had been driven into a ditch. I didnt even consider the fact it couldve been my boys, until i saw my baby and there was no signs of forced entry. Everything was there and everything was in tact except for a mangled fender, busted light, cracked windshield and a f'ed up bumber. And it was found about 5 minutes away from the house. Someones blonde hairs were stuck in the windsheild, so i went around trying to look for someone with a freakin knot on there head. But the officer told me that it would cost me about $500 to perform an investigation, plus a whole buncha other legal BS. As for the guys, they were sorry, nobody admitted to anything, but i could tell by the look on their faces something had happened. Its gonna cost me about a grand to fix, i only have liability, so its comin outta my pocket. So, i wanted to do a 98+USDM Type R conversion, my cousin hooked me up with the right headlight, and the right side fender, all i need now is a left side light from a 98+ teg and a front bumper from a 98+ teg. If any of you guys know where i could get these parts for a decent price, or if anyone is willing to trade or has any of these parts please send me a private message. Any help would be appreciated. Any one who's had there baby injured understands how bad you wanna get it fixed and back on the road, thanks guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have the whole complete front end .. i got the hood, fenders, front bumper, headlights n radiator support.. if u want it all email me back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts