Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a 98 up front bumper, preferably black/white or silver. i live in florida, so the closer the better. needs to be in good condition. no cracks or gashes. pics appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
i have a 99 front bumper, taffeta white. pretty good shape, might have some scratches underneath. i dont have pics now because it is up in my attack. im in florida as well, not far at all from orlando like an hour and a half tops. do you need the 98 and up headlights too because i would much rather sell it as a whole.

·
Registered
608 Posts
i know u wanted good condition but i have a 2000 bumper painted phoenix yellow off my type R it has a small crack in it but if you're going to paint it u can probably sand down the damage easily

ill probably let it go for cheap PM me

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
typeR430 on Feb/13/04 said:
i know u wanted good condition but i have a 2000 bumper painted phoenix yellow off my type R it has a small crack in it but if you're going to paint it u can probably sand down the damage easily

ill probably let it go for cheap PM me
hey sup! do you have a pic of the bumper and what is wrong with it? got the headlights and lip also? let me know. My aim is krazieflip27. How much did you want for the bumper? if you have everything, how much you want and the condition of each things?

·
Registered
938 Posts
I can get you a (just painted) '99 taffeta white front bumper with shaved emblem.
My friend has one for sale on Tamparacing.com
I'm sure I can get him to negotiate the price with you if picked up.
we live 45 minutes north of Tampa Bay along the west coast. About 1:20minutes from Orlando.
PM me if interested.
It hasn't been mounted since painted......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey typeR430, i tried to PM you, but ur over limit, i was wondering if u have pics of the crack, ill try to PM u later, or PM me. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts