Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need this bumper A.S.A.P for the simple fact that I have my car in the shop, as of last Sunday. Now, you might ask, "why didnt I wait til I had everything before I put it in the body shop?" Well, Im not paying fo the work, so it wasnt by my choice. The shop owner said that if I could bring him the bumper that I want he will paint it for me. He is going to start the painting in a week and I cant find one anywhere and I am not about to buy one new from the dealership, their prices are rediculous. By the way, color doesnt matter, Obviously!

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
blackgsrguy on Feb/05/04 said:
i need one also. but i've seen rear bumpers go on ti for like 50 bucks +shipping
NOT for 98+ because 98+ rear bumpers go for $140-ish without shipping. I sold mine for $185 shipped. Shipping costed like $35-40 through greyHound, fast shipping, only took 4 days across country. You should pack it up VERY carefully though. Goodluck

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
You're welcome
Ship through GreyHound, it's so cheap and also, the oNLY drawback is that you will need to have the seller drop it off at the greyhound bus station and then you'll have to pick it up at the greyhound station near your house, thats all. Goodluck with the buy

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, unfortunately, I still need the bumper and have yet to find someone who is willing to let it go. By the way, my car gets painted next week... so, if you have it and want to sell it, I need it.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts