Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good condition , cheap front bumper. I am in the nova area willing to drive 45 min

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i tried pm'ing you but it doesn't want to go , anyways what condition is it , color and you have any pics ?if so shoot me a a good price :) , i will need to get it repainted so i don't want to be spending crazy money on it Thank you
Raven

ps does 98 bumper work for 96 ? i thought it was 94-97 ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
i have the style you need it just doesnt have the lower lip part (bumpers are two parts) its brand new no paint no primer and ill give it to you real cheap cause i have the rsx now and its just taking up room in my basement

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
nope, he means the bottom half of the usdm 94-97. it's 2 pieces. like... on my 97 GS, the top half is unpainted and the bottom is...

you can see it barely.

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah theres a split below the turn signal on the left side^^ thats where they seperate i can look into getting that part for you cause i get them cheap but pm me and let me know how much your looking to spend and ill see if i can do it

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ravelin00 on Sep/13/07 said:
yeah theres a split below the turn signal on the left side^^ thats where they seperate i can look into getting that part for you cause i get them cheap but pm me and let me know how much your looking to spend and ill see if i can do it
how much total including that upper part ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.