Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Damn, your picky.lol Good luck with your search. It will be pretty hard to find the mileage under 100 for that price. But they are out there and you will find it if you keep looking. Happy hunting. I found my 94 GSR 4dr w/77k for $5,000.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well,
I'm selling mine but it has 106 k miles. I don't know whay you're worried about that these Honda Engines last forever..Anyay, I'm asking 5k firm. It's a 95 4 door, all white with a fireo gt spoiler, neons and reverse gauges inside 1 year old comptech exhaust..info's in my profile

·
Registered
59 Posts
ACURA INTEGRA GS-R 1.8 VTEC ENINGE full body kit,1" lowered,power m3 mirrors w/led signals, 17" white motegi's,race seats w/harnesses, apex'i dunk catback exhaust, cold air intake,high flow cat. immaculate condition, new clutch, timing belt, water pump, slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder. Custom flush mount box in trunk with a 12"JL WO sub. All stock parts also come with the car. From 1 to 10 this car is about an 8 or 9. i dont want to sell it but i just bought a new car, so it has to go A.S.A.P. 9,000 obo.. price is definately negotiable.. call Sam ..724-624-1337 feel free to leave a message with your number so i can get back to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.