Team Integra Forums banner

WTB 94 and up integra

803 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Richeeee 
#1 ·
whats up everyone im looking to buy a 94 and up integra that has some mods like k20,b16 or gsr but not to many alos has a good price rang of 6500 to 7500. it can be less but thats what im looking for also if you do live out of the state i might buy at a good price
thanks jordan
E-mail washinjn@email.uc.edu

#2 ·
well i have a red 94 ls but it has rear end damage. has a short ram intake,interior painted blue,side mirrors and spoiler painted white.

if you are actually interested i will let it go for $2500. the damage was estimated at around $2500 to fix, but thats with all NEW parts. and i will even through in a set of modern image style #3 graphics(white) for free.

#6 ·
'95 GSR, Milano Red, 115,000 miles, rebuilt transmission, short ram, tokico adjustables, BFG Traction T/As with plenty of tread left. Minor cosmrtic problem of a gap between the front left fender and hood. I have all maintainance records since I've had it. Let me know if you're interested. I'm located in Illinois.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.