Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a 94-95 Black GSR anywhere on the East coast. preferably in the tri-state area.
I only have $5200 to spend.

if someone finds me one that i like i may throw you a little finders fee

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dude, why are you trying to post your FS on someone elses thread? CURTISBEEF look around man, with 5200 a good deal will surely show up your way. I got really lucky when I found my GSR. But one of my friends looked for his for at least 6 months before he finally found one. It is just going to take some time and patience. Good luck on your search. If you want some help PM with me your zip code and I will gladly do some searching for you.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YGPM

thanks for your message i have been waiting a while to get the money for the car and now i got it and im really exited to get it as soon as possible

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would settle for milano Red but im afraid of getting the attention of COPS :(

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
No, problem man. Its kind of hard to find the exact car you want. Just have to keep your eyes peeled. one will come along for you. I'll keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
779 Posts
i have actually, in Virginia. 95 GSR 108k for about 5300 but im buying it :/ if i find ne thing else ill let you know

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
trixunlimited on Mar/18/04 said:
<cough>autotrader<cough>
I have been checking autotrader, Cars.com , Carsdirect, Honda-tech, Here and my local paper Everyday....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts