Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Thermal Exhaust just broke and I want to get something wider in diameter so I'm not getting choked up. I have a ls/vtec w/ supercharger and I need a high flow cat in 2.5" inlet and either a 2.5"-3" outlet depending on what size exhaust I buy.

Do any of you have these pieces for sell if so PM me and let me know? Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I found that KTeller has some custom high flow cats that they modify a 2.5" flared to 3" which should work out good with my 2.5" collector on my kamakazie SC header, and to top it off I went ahead and ordered my Thermal 3" catback. I can't wait to get this stuff bolted on and then take it down to the dyno. Well just letting you all know what I got I will post some pics up when I get this stuff. I feel like I'm talking to myself haha.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eric I went with the 3" because I wanted the best flow with my powergoal I think everybody with a honda who either uses a turbo or sc can gain greatly from a free flowing exhaust setup. Like the one mentioned above. Thanks for replying to my lonely post

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
how did your thermal system "break"? how old was it, i thought those were quality systems.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The thermal systems before a certain time did not have the lifetime warranty on them. Now they offer the systems with a limited lifetime warranty check there website www.thermalrd.com The system I had was 4years old and rusted where the hanger was welded on, but I figured it's time was up and served me good while I had it. Now it's time for BIG PIPES and more boost!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts