Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase the OZ F1 Cup Wheels in titanium with yellow lettering in 16 inch with 4x100 bolt pattern. If anyone has a set for sale or knows of a good place online that would have these please let me know.

flip.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Even a good replutible company would be nice. I see they have them at autobacs. Has anyone purchased from them? Do they charge too much and are they willing to make deals?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I will sell you mine off my car they are used I think two years old or three not sure but in decent shape some curb damage but not real noticeable. They are in 17x7" 4x100 bolt pattern with 205/40/17 Kumho Ecsta MX good street tires. Wheels were bought at $280 a piece and the tires cost $400 and some cahnge. I will let all go with a spare tire for $700. You get 5 tires 205/40/17 Kumho Ecsta MX and 4 17x7" O.z. Racing F1 CUP wheels. My car is in the shop getting engine work done right now but I can provide you with pics if you email me.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hey have u though about the OZ suppraleggra i think thats how they are spelled..

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
yeah i had a pick from the F1 or the superleggeras but i just didnt likt the finish of the F1 on the rims, little to dark and too much writting on it... but hey its ur preference

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason the F1 cups just catch my eye. I like them alot.

Martian,
You have email. And how much tread it left on them?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Flip, your PM box is full, been trying to PM you, but you have a email

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.