Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I juss got my new front strut bar in the mail, and I looked at the sticker on the bar that says what the car is.. And it says " 92-98 civic ". Last time i checked i drove a 96 integra LS. Would this strut fit, or did the shop mess up on my order?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Yes it fits they have the same mounting points. The sticker should have said:

"Fits 92-95, 96-98 civics and 94-01 Integras"

·
Registered
174 Posts
For front strut bar, there are 2 types of mounting points!
Since GSR come with front strut bars, they designed a special mounting point for it, I believe LS won't have those mounting points!
If the bar u are getting is a GSR style, probably u need to drill!
If it mount on the suspension, should be fine!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
GSR strut bars do fit on LS. However, on an LS, the mounting points do not have bolts on them. You have to get some bolts and go underneath the sheet metal to attach the GSR strut bar on an LS.

And if it said for civics, I'm very positive it's your typical 'attach to the shock bolts' type of strut bar.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
about the civic r strut bars...are they fake?? sincw we don't really have any civic R in the states.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Talking about wrong strut bars.
I imported from a neuspeed strut bar (from your side of the world) for my teg but the problem is I have a right hand drive teg being over in Australia. Neuspeed only make lefthand drive front strut bars. I didn't know this until I tried to fit and the brake master cylinder gets in the way. Might have to modify the strut bar. Anyway they said it will also fit a civic 92-95 left hand drive no good over here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
what about the rear lower tie bar? will those from a civic or del sol fit an integra...i put it up with mine and it looks like it colides with the brake line...

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Sorry to hear about that pa1071. Maybe you should remove your brakes, who needs em!

I may be interested in the bar in a bit if you're willing to sell.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
vietcious on Aug/21/02 said:
what about the rear lower tie bar? will those from a civic or del sol fit an integra...i put it up with mine and it looks like it colides with the brake line...
96-00 civic lower tie bar will not fit 94-01 integra. The civic bar is shorter than ours.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Louse76, I wouldn't mind selling it but the shipping cost could be a problem. Not cheap to send to the USA.
But see what happens. Email if you are interested, [email protected]. Might be able to work something out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts