Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: I HAVE PICS NOW COME LOOK oN PAGE 2

AAAHHHH!!!!! wrecked my baby
...no one was involved and i dont feel sorry for myself. was doing the thing we all act like we dont do on this website. but anyway... it s a toss up whether its totaled or not. my question is how do i buy back and is it a set fee or what. and if so what would you guys want? keep in mind engine and tranny still working. about 64k white teg 01 black leather interior.comptech short intake.

P.S. GUYS BE CAREFUL WE ARE NOT INVINCIBLE!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I think alot of people here are guilty of doing the same thing.

It's good you see what you did wrong and maybe you'll take this as a learning experience.

Keith - Who is waiting to see a 4 page thread how racing is bad, mmmk!

edit: to buy back your wrecked car if it's totaled you have to contact your insurance adjuster/company and find out from them the steps involved. Every insurance company is difffernt. Most of the time they allow you to purchase it back for what they see it's worth.

Goodluck

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
If you can buy back I would love to take the interior off your hands (if good condition)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone still no info / but i ll have pics
soon! went back to body shop. they said the body is bent so i m thinking its totaled.. please respond offers on items wanted so i ll have a general ideal of what i can expect if i sell. Headlights good / engine good / my interior is emmaculate/ stero/cd/speakers great stock. oh yeah trany great (in there is excedy clutch and a 9lb flywheel) / have many extra /to give you an ideal of how hard the accident was i broke 2 rims poped 3 tires and broke my spoiler which is really flimsy. busted out rear right brake light.

Oh yea and thanks for the positive feed back. Dont know if i ll have a teggy again. "Stacie" is gone.

i ll repond back later with pics

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
if it is totaled , and you have full coverage then you will get prob close to blue book for it , then to buy it back it will be pretty cheap , so if the engine is working BUY IT BACK , part it out or fix it (thats what im doing now) if you part it out maybe put the b18c1 in a civic hatch or the like , good luck man

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.