Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my back end is bent all up i think i need every panel in the rear so if anybody has a car shell or has a junk yard in there area with a integra there could you please let me no

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
check Brandywine Auto Parts; Central Small Car

Brandywine Auto Parts

Theyre located in Bowie and usually have quite a few tegs in different conditions. Most are front end collisions and whatnot so you might be able to find a rear or whatever you're looking for. Unless someone else has the parts you need that would be the first place that I would look. Good luck.

·
Registered
82 Posts
you gotta talk to the right person, i bought a spare tire and a trunk board, the first guy told me $5 each, and then when i got back, another guy told me $35 for both. I was like no, the other guy said $10 total, and he was like "oh cool, 10 bucks it is..."

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you wouldent happen to have pics would you ? im in no rush i guess so if you have time or maybe i could drive over one day just let me no and as for the dents in the quarter panels are they ones that could be removed ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.