Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, here is a pic of my baby after the wreck. I should have it back out of the shop by Friday with the new rims(Racing Hart M5 Copies), front bumper(Stillen Monster Nose), HID headlights(Phillips), Koni Shocks/Struts, New Axles, New Springs, DC Sport 4-2-1 Header, and a few other things I can't remember right now. God I love spending insurance money...

Click Here for the photo album

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
doh

"The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible"

sounds like it should be nice once done

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bout that, forgot to change it from private to public viewing. It should work now.

Later,
Roach

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
ouch
how'd you end up over that curb?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I was coming home about 2 weeks ago and the road that leads to my apartments is REAL curvy. The company that does the landscaping left the sprinklers on and had them facing into the road so when I came around one of the corners my car lost traction on all four tires. I went sliding through the rest of the curve until I ended up finally sliding up over a curb at about 40mph.

It bent and dismounted my 2 front rims, rip off my lower lip, cracked my front and rear bumper, bent my axles and lower A-arms, and whatever else they can find out at the Acura dealership. So now I ditched the 18s for the Racing Hart 17s, went from Nitto Tires to Yokohama, upgraded all my shocks/struts, and did a few more suspension upgrades so I'll hopefully never have this problem again.

Later,
Roach

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
ouch were you going the speed limit, any tickets for not having control of your vehical??

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was only doing 5 over the spend limit. The curve is banked incorrectly so if anything is wrong you'll lose control. I found out they've had over 45 wrecks in that exact same location, mostly roll overs. Eddleman Properties may end up buying me a JDM front end
. They're supposed to get back with my insurance company by next week. I'm hoping they'll settle this stuff quick, I miss my baby....

Later,
Roach

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
showed those bushes who's boss!... hope you get your teg back soon.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll see if I can get some more pics tomorrow. Also, I'm planning on replacing the struts/shocks. I've currently got Neuspeed 1.75" drop springs and I have no clue which brand of shocks/struts to go with. Any info you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Roach

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, they are putting the new Sprint camber kit on thursday(9/12) and I should get it back after that. The front bumper will be here tomorrow too and should be mounted by the middle of next week. I'm trying to get it back together because we're going to NOPI next weekend. I'll post up some pics when everything is put back together before the show.

Later,
Roach

1 - 17 of 17 Posts