Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't believe this page is still active! Or at least somewhat. I've been a member of the page for over 15 years and built a couple sweet GSRs, 2 sold, and 1 stolen. Now after 7 or 8 years without an Integra..I finally got one of my dream cars. It's a 98 ITR, it's a mess, just a rolling chassis, no drivetrain, no interior, and a good bit of rust, but ..it's a genuine ITR. I'm starting the long, expensive, pain in the ass restoration of it. I can't believe this page is still here. I'm stoked.

·
Premium Member
1996 LS Manual Hatchback
2,509 Posts
Jesus, that's gonna be one hell of a labor of love.. Best of luck and looking forward to seeing the running log of your progress!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Welcome back to the integra world!
It's been a while since my last integra but luckily I got my brother into integras and he has a nice project car that keeps us busy.
The forum is definitely not what it used to be, but i pop in every now and then just to see if there is anything I'm missing.
Hopefully with the release of the upcoming integra we get a new wave of enthusiasm on the forum. Really hoping the new teg doesn't disappoint.

Good luck with your build!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts