Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was jus wonderin if any of u guys have any past experience on ls motors.... i have a 94 ls (b18b) long block and my friend is sellin his port & polished 91 ls (b18a) head. do u guys kno if the b18a head would fit on the b18b block? the two motors are supposidly the same, but jus different generations. please let me kno if anyone have tried it. is it a direct drop in? or am i gonna have to modify it? thanx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i kno the shop name, "JB's Machine Shop" in maryland...but i dont kno if their good or not. i also dont kno wut was the purpose of the port n polish. im gonna ask him, thanx for the question! but either way, does it matter?...isnt there only 1 way to p&p?

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
superduperHOOTS on Oct/13/05 said:
Quote: SurferX on Sep/29/02Oh no, there are many ways indeed. Mike D's headporting article at Hondavision is crazy awesome.
http://www.hondavision.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5525

link isn't workin' for me. says invalid thread specified.

Quote: MichaelDelaney on Oct/13/05
PS Update: my hondavision.com "gotten head porting?" article is 404 now.

no speaka da englisha?

·
Registered
721 Posts
MichaelDelaney on Oct/13/05 said:
Quote: superduperHOOTS on Oct/13/05Quote: SurferX on Sep/29/02Oh no, there are many ways indeed. Mike D's headporting article at Hondavision is crazy awesome. http://www.hondavision.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5525

link isn't workin' for me. says invalid thread specified.

Quote: MichaelDelaney on Oct/13/05 PS Update: my hondavision.com "gotten head porting?" article is 404 now.

no speaka da englisha?

i love you

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
LOL no problem Hoots. You're "my fav" too. LOL

Mark who runs automotivetech.org started a new website and deleted all the old articles and so the pics to that article and the article itself are lost to oblivion.

really it's a loss to you guys who want to learn some basics on porting as an introduction.

that's life.

things change. nothing's permanent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts