Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about getting my carpet kit professionally steamcleaned, you guys think its worth the $35 to make an attempt at getting my current carpet cleaned? (he also said they would treat the leather seats as well)

or should i just take that $35 and apply it towards a new carpet kit ($130 on another thread)

·
Registered
382 Posts
How bad is the wear & tear on the carpet?

If it's only normal wear & tear & nothing severe like rips, I say get it cleaned. But if you got rips, loose carpet strands, or huge oil/grease stains, save for a new carpet kit.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
35 bucks to get your carpet steam cleaned? i think thats a heck of a deal. from what i took from styles articles steam cleaning is the best way to clean the carpet. another idea is to rent one of those steam cleaners from wal-mart and do it yourself. i got no idea how much that would be though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
yea i got like some stains for the previous owner and i am gonna take my seats out and center section and steam clean do you think it will take out coffee stains

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
hey, if you get your carpets steamcleaned, get your engine compartment steam cleaned too at the same time. a clean engine is a happy engine!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think it's a good deal if you teg is really dirty in the interior. I have a 2000gsr so mine is pretty new and getting it steamed cleaned would be kind of pointless since my interior ain't so bad. I just bought the carpet cleaning kit and it works great for me. It all depends how bad the interior is actually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts