Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys think this car is worth fixing up? or just part out? its an ls. and how much do you guys think the frame work would be? i could do almost everything myself besides the framework =/. if you want more pictures just tell me and i'll do my thing

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
If the rear quarter and rear wheel werent so badly damaged, id say fix it. That car is not worth the repair. I say part it out. If your really good then try to fix it, but if you do al the bodywork and then go to the shop and they say they cant fix the framework, then your even more screwed.

If your serious about considering it, bring it to a shop and ask them what they think and what has to be done.

Is it a 94-95? And how many miles are on it? auto or 5spd?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats the center divider for you... =/ here goes the story ^_^

i was on the freeway at night on the left lane going about 80mph and there was a car in the middle lane going slower than me, lets say like 65-70. i was right about to drive pass him and he probably without looking tries to merge into my lane when my car is already on his tail. scared me sh*tless so i hit my brakes and jerked my wheel a bit to avoid hitting him.. ended up losing control and hitting the center divider.... i made a really bad choice.. i'd rather hit him... he just took off like nothing happened as i was spinning out on the freeway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.