Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, first time to the forum and I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. My first car was an 97 GSR in milano red. I held on the vin number all these years, and now i'm trying to find it. Through the help of a private investigator, I was able to track the car down to the last registered owner. However he told me that car was sold to another gentleman a year ago. This new owner did not title the car as he stated that he wanted the motor out of the car.

I have check with a few scrap yards in the area, but have had no luck find it. So it might still be out there.

With your help, I'm looking for a 97 GSR without an engine sitting in someone's backyard, garage, or on the side of the road somewhere in or near Albuquerque, New Mexico. The VIN number is: JH4DC2382VS000288

With your help, I'd be more than happy to compensate you with a finders fee. Thanks for you time. Any suggestions on how to track this down would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
14,150 Posts
good luck, I think it's probably already pulled and parted but it'd be awesome if you actually found it. No clue on helping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts