Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The worst modification I've put on my car would have to be the Autometer pillar mounted gauge pod. I could never get it to fit right and the plugs they give you don't work from crap; you'd have better luck getting the unit to mount with a wish and a prayer.I had to use screws, which gave it a high quality finnish. I must say the color matching was top notch.

What's yours?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
ha ha - i have that same pod - i would agree!!!! maybe my blue emblems, the first thing i did to the car - my boy ricer showing through!!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Used DC Sports 4-2-1 POS header

Cracked, didn't fit right (pushed my exhaust back about 2 inches).

Should have known better :(

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
I haven't done any mods to my car yet. I had it undercoated to prevent rust, and I've had a 300 dollar alarm installed. I have to pay a 1300 dollars off, (1000 of which I already have) and then I'm set to go crazy.

With that said, I wonder how many people are going to put altezzas....hmmmm

·
Registered
472 Posts
apc coilovers on my civic. i put them on koni yellows just to see how good they were and man did they suck. they had a lot of bounce.

·
Registered
628 Posts
i didn't put this on my car but i would have to say the absolute worst mod anyone could put on their car is the fake blow off valve!!!

i've actually seen (or heard) one of these on a car!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
this isnt even considered a mod...but the windshield washer lights. AHH who invented those things..they should be shot. no seriously..that in my opinion is the worst thing you can do to any car...yet alone a piece of art like an Integra. it gets on my nerves just talking about it. had to vent ..sorry lol

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The owner before me put wheel covers on....they're ugly

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
ummm, well, ummm.. the worst mod---N/A

can't compair, cause don't know any better...lol..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
My worst purchase would be the VAFC. thing is worthless without upgraded cams or a Dyno...just looks cool I guess. bought it. ran slower at the track. sold it!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
generic CAI off ebay... didn't fit right. the filter that came with it separated and fell off. nuff said.

as i've said so many times in the past:

EBAY IS THE DEVIL!

·
Registered
987 Posts
RomaNTekK on Sep/12/02 said:
this isnt even considered a mod...but the windshield washer lights. AHH who invented those things..they should be shot. no seriously..that in my opinion is the worst thing you can do to any car...yet alone a piece of art like an Integra. it gets on my nerves just talking about it. had to vent ..sorry lol
thats why im glad third gens dont have the sprayers on the hood

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
yellow emblems...period.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts