Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I'm getting a paint job for my 94 integra LS sedan really soon, i just need to decide on the color.. so here are the ones i've narrowed it down to.

1. Championship white off the type R
2. Gun mettallic off of a S2000
3. Candy Blurple paint.. shifts from candy blue to purple

cast your vote now.. and i'll be shure to post up pics asap.. thanks guys

by the way. im planning on getting Gold Volk GT-N's

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
number 1 or number 2

·
Registered
897 Posts
FIRST VOTE!! Candy Blurple all the way! your gonna have a battle between this and championship white, i garantee.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
thunder gray metallic!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
the honda colors..champ white is possibly the koolest stock paint to ever go on a production car

·
Registered
573 Posts
Electron blue! Oh wait, that's not a choice? Blurple then... why would you want your car to just be a stock white or grey? I figure if I'm gonna be shellin out big bucks for a custom paint job, I want it to be obvious it's not stock, and for it to stand out and look awesome... I can't tell a big difference between Championship White and White White myself..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
That blurple sounds cool. Go for it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
As an S2000 freak, i'd like to fill in a little information on the S2000 paint.

Before 2002 the paint was called "silverstone metallic". It was a much darker silver (i'm guessing this is the paint you were referring to) but still has that silver sparkle we all love. so it looks dark, but is DEFINITELY not gray. Great color, and btw, the paint code is NH-630M.

In 2002 they got rid of the silverstone metallic and replaced it with a "Sebring Silver metallic". This silver is much brighter. It's more of a color close to our teg's vogue silver. Still a nice color, but I like the silverstone better. And the color code for this color is NH-552M.

Hope this helped out a bit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts