Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope this isnt off topic but i figured id make a post of my work schedule since i would be traveling around to 6 or 7 different cites and thought it would be cool to meet some other TI members while im out there...maybe show me around a lil but
, but anyway here they are:

1 Atlanta
2.Tampa
3.Orlando
4 Milwaukee
5.chicago
6.Detroit
7.Cincinatti

As soon as i get the dates i wil def let u guys know...but if anyone wants to get together PM me and ill give ya my Cell, and u guys can also come check out the show that im doin for work....Later

Jay

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am a product trainer for daimler chrysler....we travel around the states and do what they call a vehicle launch tour....we train all the salesman and dealers on the upcoming vehicles and comapare them to their cometitors...its pretty cool cause i get to drive all these cars around every b4 they even hit the line....we are doing the new dodge RT/10 with the viper motor and tran is it this yaer...so that should be fun

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
quite a few peeps in Tampa Florida let us know when you'll be down.

Michele

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
ditto on detroit...hook us up with details and we can get togeather for sure, allthough your probably going to be up in the northern suburbs, and we are for the most part in the south....

send me a PM since I cant track this (v5)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
In Reply To:
im usually in DC....but ill be around there probably in may....work always heads down that way Thatd be cool, our pool hall meets are usually quite enjoyable along with the wednesday night starbucks journey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.