Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this email
Hey Folks.

Just want to give a heads up to past participants that the track has been booked
and plans are underway for next years honda meet. We are particularly excited
about this year as we are changing the format to a 2 day Weekend event Saturday
& Sunday July 19th-20th.

Details are still being sorted out but registration is on track to open in
November and previous registrants will get first dibs.

Thanks Again for your support in years past and we hope to see you out this year
for our biggest meet to date.

Thanks
WMHM Staff.

www.wmhm.org
www.myspace.com/hondameet

WOOT!!!!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
98integraLs on Sep/20/07 said:
if you dont have an S2000 or better helmet dont sign up, they wont let you drive.

I am almost done going to events at gingerman because of the ****ty new management.... long story, and i dont feel like *****ing about it more than i already have today.
Are they getting stricter on tech and registration? I figured a safe car + snell approved 2000+ helmet would be straight. =\

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what the wtf!? i was all for going, but now i am kinda skeptic... damn that sucks i guess, i had no problems with my helmet last year at wmhm 7....huh? this sucks.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Wtf was their reason? So incase your helmet catchs on fire your face won't get totally burnt off??

Great, I got this helmet not too long ago and now I got to spend $$$ to get another damn helmet when this one is practically brand new.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
So what? Just get the sticker in an InDesign file or something and print a few of them off... slap it over the other sticker... bada-bing, you're all done... IMO, if I hit something hard enough that the difference between Snell 2000 and 2005, I'm going to die anyway.

·
Registered
745 Posts
That is pretty freaking gay...I might end up just emailing them as registration opens and asking if I can use a M2005 helmet or if I'll have to get a SA approved one. Maybe they'll still accept M but recommend that I invest in a SA?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.