Comptech Icebox
Comptech rear swaybar
17" Motegi Racing MR 7 (in gunmetal)
Kumho Ecstas

Phil

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Looks really nice man!! If you get a type R spoiler, dont get the one with the LED, it just does not look as good. I love the color though!!! Why dont you get an intake?? I would get and intake before 4-1 header. IMO. And a WW kit would look sic.............

RED TEGS ROCK!!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Hey, since there's already another post on a red integra, I decided to add mines to!

My car is a 2001 GS.
I put the OEM Side Skirts on recently and i'm gonna get a type R lip soon. Red Integras are hot and it would be oh so cool if the Type R came in Milano Red also.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
timpac167...Are those Toxxins? They look sweet, I can never find them in stock anywhere.

BigCooncie95LS... I have an Intake, but I swapped it out for the impending Winter (I am terrified of vapor lock)
I had to get the header. My Stock header is trashed. The new DC 4-1 goes on this weekend pending delivery...

Milano Red is tight, I love my Red Teg.

Phil

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yes I would have to agree that red integra's are very sexy!!!

Red/White integra is up for grab's if anyone is interested!!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Yeah those are Konig Toxxins on my car.

TeginRAge, I love that interior. Are those GSR leather seats dyed? I would love to do a black/white combo just like that.

And anybody got a picture of a Red Integra Type R? I've never seen one, but I would imagine that it's just any type R painted red, but I would like to see how they incorporate those ITR stickers.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nope those are custom rewraped cloth seats, wraped in red/white vinyl. I've seen a picture of a red type r, the stickers are still red with the white outline. Looks damn sexy!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lots of impressive cars in this thread now...
I just wanted to drop some photos of the "other" 94 Acura in the stable...

Dad's 94 NSX

Showing off the Zanardi BBS Wheels, and the JDM NSX Type S mesh engine cover...

Car is a real beauty queen, it is immaculate. The wheels have since been chromed for that extra bit of "Bling Bling"

Phil

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Holy sh*t that NSX is so beautiful. Do your daddy and you ever switch cars for a day??????

Any mods on that NSX?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
hey all these cars look great, i am painting my car red in the next couple of months, i love that interior wish i could get it but your not in socal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts