Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wondering if anyone knows where i can find wiring diagram for the 94-95 LS and GSR? I seached but i didnt come up with anything. Just let me know. Thanks.
Garin

·
Registered
553 Posts
I think you need to be more specific... wiring diagram for what?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well im wiring up the vtec in my ls/vtec i should of been more specific with the wiring i needed. Im looking for like where all the wires go in a gsr ecu compared to a ls ecu. My vtec is switchin over when you rev it up. It will be on the road tomorrow since i have to put the axles in but i posted this eariler on my way out to work on it so if you know anything let me know. Thanks alot and sorry for not stating the exact wiring i needed.
Thanks again.
Garin

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
yea, you definately need a Helms, they have ECU wirng diagrams, as well as routing for every wiring harness in the car....

search, there is a link in an old thread to a .pdf version fro the net, it is like 27 megs, so if you have 56K, ur screwed, but otherwise it is a great download...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for helping me, Ive been needing to buy one but since i cant wait for my car anymore. Ill try to find it and hope i can come up with it. Thanks alot.
Garin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts