Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I had wires under my driver seat and they were the Seatbelt light on the dash. I disconnected it..hahah I killed the seatbelt guy. I dont remember having any wires under the passanger side.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The wire under the drivers side is for the seatbelt light in the gauges. Is the wire under the passenger side connected to anything? I don't recall a wire being under the passenger seat so it may be possible that the passenger seat was replaced with a drivers side seat from another Teg.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the connector under the passenger seat is for the Emergency Brake light on the dash. I'm not 100% sure, but thats what I remember when I was working around there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
well, I have a connector, along with Rapture, and RedTeg26. We all have 94-97 Integras, so it must have been changed when the 98+ cames out. But its not a big deal, when I get a chance I'll follow the wires to wherever they may go.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I don't know about g3 tegs (haven't checked in my new one), but in my old g2 teg, those wires were for the seatbelt alarm... you know how it beeps to remind you to buckle up... well if the wires are disconnected then it just beeps constantly... it's not like I know from experience though

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I have a G3 94 and dont have any wires under the passanger seat. only the driver seat and thats for the Seatbelt guy on the dash that I killed. I dont think its a 98+thing

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
dwolsten on Sep/17/02 said:
There is a connector under the passenger seat in the 94-97 Integras; it's in the front right behind that rail in the floor that the front of the seat bolts to. It's a service connector for the ABS system.
EXACTLY! i just asked a couple of guys here at my job, Hillside Acura, and thats what they said. mine was disconnected due to a service i had performed a while ago. i just pluged it right back into the blank socket.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts