Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Yea man this stuff blows . here in MD we got the same sh*t. i did the same window thing with my dads passat. luckily for me tho my teg is in the gorage and will be satying there until we are through this ice age .

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Winter does suck , especially when there is one storm after another , snow , sleet , ice , snow , AHHH!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Buy another car and put a cover on it or put it in the garage. Proud new owner of a '98 dark blue civic dx hatch. Good winter car if you just don't care.
'96 LS/VTEC SUPERCHARGED W/ "BULLET PROOF" TRANNY "AUTO"

·
Registered
738 Posts
im probably just dumb but when it snows and you go start your car, i have the door open and theres like a foot of snow on your windshield then u realize your wipers are still on... then its too late and all the snow pours inside your car from the wipers and gets all over you haha... happen to anyone else? oh and i hate winter!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
heh..that picture where your window is down but there's a sheet of ice still there is pretty cool..lol.

but yes, i agree that winter sux..my poor car hasn't seen a wash since december..boohoo.

·
Super Moderator
14,170 Posts
I know the feeling. Points to frozen avatar

·
Registered
481 Posts
hahah the windo thing ya happend to me i was liek nooooooooooooooooooooooo hahah had snow in my car for a week cuz it kept cold and i couldnt get it all out lol

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
yea here in KS we got our like 5th snow fall...sucks big time...cant wait tell its over...driving to va in 2 weeks(williamsburg area) hope its half way nice and warm out but from those pics..looks iffy....on a better note i got my 98+tails!!! yea...matt

·
Registered
229 Posts
blah i hate winter so much...i can't wait till i move to AZ in Aug, then i will be able to drive my teg all year round. I am so ready for the snow to be gone! i miss drivin the teg. As nice as it is to have a winter beater, i miss my baby!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts