Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, a member had recommended this site for cheaper wings west body kits. I had emailed a price request to them on the type II racing series with the vented air dam. They had replied to my email, with the price of 499.99 SHIPPED from cali to NJ. This is an insane deal to me, since i couldnt find it UNDER 560 plus shipping. If ANYoNE knows ANYTHING about this company, please share your info. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i guess this site isnt that popular. damnit, welp the search continues.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i am going to call them today for the side skirts, hopefully i can pick them up, i'll let you know

edit* well just called them they quoted me for $224 for just the side skirts, guess i ain't buying them here.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have never heard of them either, but am in the market for a body kit and will check them out. Let you know what I find...

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
I have never dealt with them, but a buddy of mine got a bvig mouth full kit for his 4-door accord shipped to his house for 650.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i read some other threads on here about it...and so far, so good. the verdict is: very teputable and quick shipping...guess i got a body kit. thanks for the replies

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to update this post...i ordered my wings west type II kit with the vented air dam...SHIPPED for 499.00. I have recieved the kit FedEx in 4 days after it was shipped. It arrived with all the peices, perfect urathane, and in black...with screws and directions. Also pre-3m'd tape. I definetly reccomend this site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts