Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got a question for ya. In two days wings west is increasing their prices on all body kits. I want to buy a kit but can't decide between the RS and the RS with the type II vented lip. Just wanted some feedback on which you guys thought looked better. Pics would help too. Thanks!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have the RS I, I think the vents on the II look hooky.RS is a cleaner front IMO.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i like the type 2, my friend had the type 1 on his 95 gsr and when he was behind u it looked like a street sweeper coming up on u, he didnt have sideskirts to go with it so it didnt really compliment the car but either way i would get either one cause there both nice lips

·
Registered
28 Posts
RS II, i think looks alot better. looks a tad bit more agressive. however the best lip i think besides OEM is the Wingswest W-type. too bad its only for 98s and up. mine should be here in a few days. cant wait.

get RS II

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aight, well almost eberyone has recomended rs type 2 so thats what it will be, thanks for all your help. I'll have my new pics up in a couple fo weeks. Peace......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts