Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if I got this body kit would I be able to just install on it without any modifications? Is it pretty much plug and play?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
thanks for starting this post chopstix, although i cant help you, i also have the same question..only the kit i plan on is a wings west racing, with the vented air-dam. If it was a full bumper, i would understand better, but im not sure if putting on a lip is harder than the whole bumper...also, since my 95 does not have a rear lip...adding one might be a pain. We'll see when it gets here. But i hope someone has done this before and can add some insight.good luck

·
Registered
455 Posts
sup guys, i have the racing one that jerseyloon is looking at, first the front lip it replaces the part of your factory lower bumper,its the part right below your turn signals , it just uncscrews from the back of the bumper, took about 30mins, the side skirts use 4 screw and a strip of double side adhesive it just layes over your factory ones, now the rear bumper i cant tell ya anything about that because i dont have it, i found mine at a wrecking yard beleive it or not, got it for $53 and put about that much worth of paint on them so i got about $100 worth of ground effects that should have been about $500, you just never know what you can find in a wreckin yard! my buddy found them while searching for parts for his teg(hes has a ww agressor thats why he didnt get them) they was already painted white too so i just sanded and painted and cleared them myself, iam damn lucky!!! hehe ohh best of luck to you all , and if i might add , they look clean as hell too...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hrmm.. So the side skirts just screws into your original one?? hehe I thought you would have to take it out

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey guys, so the WW RS front is a lip or an actual bumper ? If it's just a lip, do u guys think it'll look right on a silver stock body integra ? i mean, i'm thinkin bout adding a lip to my car, but just don't know how it'll look. ur opions will help alot, thnx

·
Registered
382 Posts
LNguyen on Aug/17/02 said:
hey guys, so the WW RS front is a lip or an actual bumper ? If it's just a lip, do u guys think it'll look right on a silver stock body integra ? i mean, i'm thinkin bout adding a lip to my car, but just don't know how it'll look. ur opions will help alot, thnx
Yes, the RS front is just a lip. It attaches from the corner lamps down. Here is the RS lip on a silver teg.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey jwong, ur hurting my feelin, bro. U make me just wanna go out there and get one rite away, but i gotta wait at least 3wks just to save up the money. anyway, thnx for the reply.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Can the guys with the vented RS front lip tell me what is it's height? Height as in the lip's height, not height clearance form ground up. Looks to me liek the lip is about 3-4 inches from bottom of lip to top of lip?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have the full kit also.Front bolts on easily, same with the sides,but you do not have to remove the factory skirts,you can just slide the new sideskirts on overtop of them.As far as the rear goes just have a buddy help you and it'll be easy too.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Should the rear valences like on a 94-97 be able to fit on a 98-01? Because I'm really trying to get the rear of this kit, but I'm not sure if it'll fit on my 98. =[ I've only found it for 97 so far.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Look on wings west's site they have instructions for each kit on how to install them, they help alot Ive heard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts