Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends are getting me a back bumper or lip... i cant choose from either combat kit back bumper or the wings west back lip. i have a 98' up integra. which one should i get... clean style or mean style

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Both look great, but if I had the money I'd get the Combat Rear without a spoiler though. I think it looks better that way.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
honestly i hate both of them...the combat looks like you're missing half your bumper. the WW just doesn't look right on the car. but thas just my opinion

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don't tend to like just lips because they look too "stuck-on-with-tape". If the WW lip was molded in it would look cool. Personally I like the Combat rear. And I like how that big wing on that yellow Integra at least flows well with the body lines.

Evan

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Combat all the way

·
Registered
408 Posts
Bman - that white ITR is a friend of mine from Indianapolis. I think that guy posted it to show the rear lip. Nice eh?

You can read more (7 pages worth) about it HERE.

Evan

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
esrice on Aug/24/02 said:
Bman - that white ITR is a friend of mine from Indianapolis. I think that guy posted it to show the rear lip. Nice eh?

You can read more (7 pages worth) about it HERE.

Evan

DDDRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...........

btw i have the same exact front and sides, so will the combat back fit well with it?

·
Registered
408 Posts
lMlElNaCe-GsR - I have a front lip and those sideskirts as well, and I have the combat rear....I love the overall look. Here are some pics of my car HERE

Evan

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
esrice on Aug/24/02 said:
lMlElNaCe-GsR - I have a front lip and those sideskirts as well, and I have the combat rear....I love the overall look. Here are some pics of my car HERE

Evan
thanks, nice car, maybe i will go with the combat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts