Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy everybody, Im selling my side shirts and rear bumper from my teg. They are fromt eh wings west aggressor kit. They fit a 90-91 integra 2 dr. Im looking for about $400 for it all. but I will sell them seperatly. Make offer!

http://www.wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=9

Sorry if the link doesnt work im not sure how to work it. They parts are brand new out of the box. The reason im not using htem is because we had a change of plans when we were working on my car. A lot of custom stuff. But I will paint the pieces to match your car if you want for a little more money. My dad owns a body shop. thanks a lot you guys...and girls!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
let me know if your still sellin the skirts and gimme a ballpark price on what you want, i'm from ny

·
Registered
128 Posts
would you consider any trades? i got a widebody kit available. i'm located in sacramento 95835, or tracy 95377 whatever is cheaper to ship to. and how much are you looking to get.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe trades..I dont need a wide body kit im making one myself thats why im getting ride of the kit. im looking for about 400 for the skirts and rear bumper. side skirts ill ask about 250. for the rear bumper about 150. I not sure about shipping yet. I have to figure out prices for that. Again i may be willing to trade. And i can paint them to match your car for a little extra. Let me know if your interested

·
Registered
128 Posts
i'm very interested in the side skirts for now, unless you can get a good deal on shipping or give me a good deal on both, and do you take paypal....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do accept paypal...they are for a g2. I still have to find out about shipping. Where do you live so i can find out. LEt me think about a price for both of them. write back asap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts