Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of the WW ITR front lip on a 94-97 teg? I'm also wondering if it is the same look as the Comptech one. I've searched the net but can't find any pics. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

Mine is a comptech but I've been told Wings west actualy makes them for comptech

·
Registered
203 Posts
i heard that u have to have someone to custom made for the 94-97 teg since this lip is actually made for 98+.. is that rite?? where would u buy it from that is already custom for 94-97?? I was thinkin of buyin WW type II bodykit, but the price itself is about 499 at ebay.. ouch!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PhantomTEG on Apr/20/04 said:
Mine is a comptech but I've been told Wings west actualy makes them for comptech
Yeah, that is what I heard as well. I can get the WW a lot cheaper than the Comptech... that's why I was just wondering.

·
Registered
704 Posts
where do people here these things...
ww itr front lip = comptech front lip..wings west makes it,comptech sells it...
u want a 94-97 front lip,thats what u ask for
u want the 98+ front lip, thats what u ask for

the 98+ lip can be modified to fit the 94-97

edit: phantom teg that looks great,i cant wait to purchase one myself..

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I told em it was for a 94-97 and thats what I got.... theres not modifiying needed..

thanks allb18b for the compliment I realy like the adition realy mixes things up in the front

·
Registered
253 Posts
Baaaahhhh....

The 94-97 ITR lip is completely different than the 98-01 ITR lip. Remember that the first Type R was in 94-97 trim.

Comptech sells the replicas of both lips. Whether WW makes it or not, they do not sell it.

And I dont know why anyone would want to retro fit a 98-01 ITR lip on a 94-97.

Thats your lesson for the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts