Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
love the itr spoiler GETTING MINES IN A FEW HOURS WOOoooO !!! hehe looks good but i agree with AZN_vtec i recomend u drop the rear white vinyl strip and the lights and get an oem red out light. wont cost much and will look nicer.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
AzN_vTeC on Sep/06/07 said:
Nice ride. I love the type R wing too. I would recomend getting rid of the tail lights and the white strip on the rear window. But do what you think looks best!
ditto.. my.o2

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
blazinxracer on Sep/06/07 said:
Quote: AzN_vTeC on Sep/06/07Nice ride. I love the type R wing too. I would recomend getting rid of the tail lights and the white strip on the rear window. But do what you think looks best!

ditto.. my.o2
x2

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow i dont get wuts so special about the red tailights but ok i getcha, and if i get rid of the white strip, its not tinted under there cuz of the like defrost stuff on the back window so the guy just put that there, so yeah those are mine

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Looks killer!
What paint did you use? I have a 2000 front bumper and oem type r lip I am wanting to paint.
Did you have to special order the paint or anything like that?
Thanks.
- Kill

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Killswitch on Sep/07/07 said:
Looks killer!
What paint did you use? I have a 2000 front bumper and oem type r lip I am wanting to paint.
Did you have to special order the paint or anything like that?
Thanks.
- Kill
X2 ya what pint did you use and is ur teg a frost white or taffeta?

·
Registered
128 Posts
If anybody actually likes the taillights he has on his car i have the same pair but for sale and in mint condition (carbon fiber taillights) PM me lmk, nice car tho man i love white on tegs, white rims would set it off!! And i do think the 98-01 tails would look good also but yours r good too man cuz it aint clear like rice, good work keep us posted on updates

·
Registered
65 Posts
Integra820 on Sep/06/07 said:
wow i dont get wuts so special about the red tailights but ok i getcha, and if i get rid of the white strip, its not tinted under there cuz of the like defrost stuff on the back window so the guy just put that there, so yeah those are mine
if thats the case, i would at least have the strips being black. i think it would look better than the big white strip that throws the look off. just my opinion no harm intended.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.