Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was driving home at night, and the weathers has been pretty bad around the bay area, so as usual my windsheild started to get all frosted up on the inside, so no big deal, i hit the windsheild defrost w/ A/C so that it faster...so i drive thinking that yenno whatever its on, it is going to get better. but it doesnt! so now my car is all fogged up, it looks like i'm hotboxing my car from the outside! so i just open all my windows and turn the a/c to full blast.

so i get home, sat in my car for a bit trying to diagnose the problem, from what i can tell, all of the buttons work. and when i hit like foot or passenger or both it will switchs to the proper vents however when i switch to windosheild defrost, it comes out of the foot and the center vent still?

so has anyone else has had this problem? i think it could be the mechanism that changes where the air goes to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have no air coming out at all.. just all comes out the vents no matter which button i push...

i hope i don't have to rip my dash apart to fix a stupid damper or something....

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
take a look underneath the driveside kickpanel. your climate controls control the vent there.

·
Registered
930 Posts
quixs1lver, your windows may be dirty. go to any wal-mart or auto parts store like autozone, o reillys, or even pepboys and pick up a bottle of Rain-X window wipers. it cleans it and prevents it from fog. one step. try that out and see how it works... goodluck

clappy, if air is comming out, but not at your selected areas, it may be a bad climate control.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hi, i am having trouble with the windshield defrost. all the vents work except for the windshield. even when i push the "foot and windshield" button it only blows on the foot. is there a solution for this problem? i have been messing around the driverside kick panel. did i do something wrong? please help!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes I searched and brought a thread back from the dead =D anyways i have the same problem.
When my windows fog up and i switch it to the front windshield there's no air thats coming out
only on the sides. What could the problem be?

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
The first thing I would check is to see if there are any obstructions in the vent. Does it work on all the other settings or does it just blow out of one of the vents constantly?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Cabalistic on Oct/08/09 said:
all the other vents blow fine, when i put it to defrost my front windshield it only comes out the the side vents. How
would I go about checking if its clogged? thanks for your reply
Do you have an alarm installed? I had this problem when I had my buddy do an alarm install he put the brain up there and it kept the lever from moving all the way up so check that out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.