Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if they are called moldings, but i am talking about the rubber things around the windows and the two strips on top are like oxidized or something they look nasty, is there anything i can use to clean them or do i have to get them replaced?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
try Back to Black by mothers - i used it and it works great i put 3 coats on - really brings it back to original color - plus you can use it on the windshield base and on teh wiper arms too.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine have not really lost there color they have something like glue or tar, it's sort of hard. is it really expensive to get them replaced? or hard?

·
Registered
655 Posts
it's not expensive... I just replaced mine around the front windshield (started chipping and peeling off... nasty looking).

went to the acura dealership and the moulding for the windshield was like $22 (19 and shipping or something like that). Received it in a week and took it to a glass shop to put it on and seal it. Not expensive really. And it's brand new.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the windshield moulding, are you talking about the top one, cause i bought the side ones, and they costed me about $70.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts