Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think of window visors for our Tegs...I was thinkin bout gettin some but I can't really make up my mind.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
the OEM honda ones are nice, but pricey. I personally like being able to crack the window when its raining or windy out. Cheap aftermarket ones never fit, and/or fall off at high speeds. Get the JDM Honda Access ones, if you want the good ones.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I was sure our sponsors had some JDM ones... I have original ones and they are part of the car JDMs - there is no substitute...

N

·
Registered
654 Posts
oh yeah defeinitely hard to install them, i haven't even finished yet, you can still see the instruction on top of hte car, i have to drill a hole near the front mirror, haven't completed it yet. PITA imo, but in the end, it looks clean, and its OEM :)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
=====================
***THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD***
=====================

I have a pair of Authentic JDM window visors for a 2-Door Integra.

one of the mounting clips per side is off. one is epoxied, the other is off. I havent tried to fix the other yet, but I still have the mounting clip if your interested in an easy fix.

Yes, they are Authentic Acura products imprinted with "Integra" and both come with weather stripping.

Im willing to sell them for $69 +$15 shipping to any of lower 48 states (extra for Alaska/Hawaii)
Shipping includes Insurance and Delivery Tracking #.

Peace.

·
Registered
231 Posts
TegTyme on Mar/07/06 said:
I have a pair of Authentic JDM window visors for a 2-Door Integra.

They were on my girlfriends car she just bought, but she doesnt want them on there.

one of the mounting clips per side is off. one is epoxied on there, I havent tried to fix the other yet, but I still have the mounting hardware if your interested in an easy fix.

Im willing to sell them for $89 shipped to any of lower 48 states (extra for Alaska/Hawaii)

PM me if interested. Ill be glad to post pics when I get home.

Peace.
Can you shoot me a picture of the ones you have?? May be interested.
thanks

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
b18c-1 on Mar/10/06 said:
how are these when u wash ur car with pressure washer?
Pressure Washer? .. damnn that seems a little intense!

.. But they will hold up to that if your careful.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i was thinkin... with the oem ones installed correctly, that adds a little bit of theft deterring too, doesnt it? i mean cuz they couldnt pry open window, flick lock switch as easy right? or are they easy to *take* off...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.